spacer

foto murales ultras

Lo stadio e' sempre stato un punto di riferimento delle domeniche baresi... e ne sono successe di cose!!! Raccontatecele!
emigor

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Highscores: 0

Re: foto murales ultras

Messaggioda emigor » mar ago 21, 2012 10:04

la Torcida Hajduk è il gruppo Ultras forse + antico d'Europa (se non del mondo)..è nato nel 1950.. :shock:
SOLO BARI

ultranacionalista

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda ultranacionalista » mar ago 21, 2012 15:28

:risata:

Ogni grave persona sa che questo (1950) è una sciocchezza

SoloAscoliCalcio

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda SoloAscoliCalcio » mer ago 22, 2012 21:00

Immagine
"Franco Baresi, qual è il campo di serie A che ha temuto di più?"
"Del Duca di Ascoli. In tutta la mia carriera non ho mai visto un'unità d'intenti tra pubblico, squadra e presidente, come ad Ascoli.
Quano giocavi al Del Duca, anche se i milanisti erano sempre tanti, avevi la sensazione di essere solo."

LOUTS NAPOLI

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda LOUTS NAPOLI » mer set 05, 2012 15:09

Immagine
Immagine
Sal ha scritto:Un invito ai moderatori,
Premesso che sono contrario a qualsiasi forma di censura vorrei segnalarvi un utente di questo siti che fa della violenza pura una ragione di vita inneggiando sempre ad azioni violente contro le forze dell'ordine.
Questo personaggio si identifica per LOUTS NAPOLI

Penso proprio che questo soggetto con noi tifosi baresi non abbia nulla a che vedere
poichè i suoi interventi tendono solo a seminare odio gratuito.

uazza

Del Bari Seguace
Del Bari Seguace

Messaggioda uazza » lun set 10, 2012 21:52

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

whensundaycomes

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda whensundaycomes » mar set 11, 2012 11:32

Hihihihi....
Ciao Gianni, la tua trasferta continua nei nostri cuori!

LOUTS NAPOLI

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda LOUTS NAPOLI » mar set 11, 2012 17:06

EAM NAPOLI 1979
Immagine
Premesso che sono contrario a qualsiasi forma di censura vorrei segnalarvi un utente di questo siti che fa della violenza pura una ragione di vita inneggiando sempre ad azioni violente contro le forze dell'ordine.

Penso proprio che questo soggetto con noi tifosi baresi non abbia nulla a che vedere

non autorizzato

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda non autorizzato » mar set 11, 2012 18:28

il concetto di ultras, di tifo organizzatutto e tutto cio che ne segue e' nato in italia tra gli anni 60 e gli anni 70, il tifo, casini compresi, le passione, gli scontri c'erano anche prima databili anni 20, ma le basi fondanti di tutto cio che poi e' diventato ultras e' anni 70 direi portato negli stadi dalle lotte extraparlamentari che insanguinavano l'italia in quegli anni.

nei riti, nei motti, nelle sigle nell'organizzazione nel concetto di militanza, uniti
alla passione il colore e il tifo.
poi l'europa ha copiato, ed imparato.

LOUTS NAPOLI

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda LOUTS NAPOLI » mer set 12, 2012 20:13

...Tutto condivisibile,ma non capisco perchè molti di noi si ostinano a dare per scontato che l'Europa ha copiato...
Sembra,almeno per come la vedo io,un autoidolatrarsi anche quando non c'è nè affatto bisogno...
NBoi seguivamo la nostra strada,loro avevano le proprie maniere spicciole...Poi un giorno,vuoi la globalizzazione,vuoi altre menate i due mondi si sono incrociati...
Ma oggi siamo morti,nel cuore e nell'animo,pochi reduci alle prese con molti loschi figuri,burattinbi e burattinai...

ultranacionalista

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda ultranacionalista » dom set 16, 2012 0:30

non autorizzato ha scritto:il concetto di ultras, di tifo organizzatutto e tutto cio che ne segue e' nato in italia tra gli anni 60 e gli anni 70, il tifo, casini compresi, le passione, gli scontri c'erano anche prima databili anni 20, ma le basi fondanti di tutto cio che poi e' diventato ultras e' anni 70 direi portato negli stadi dalle lotte extraparlamentari che insanguinavano l'italia in quegli anni.

nei riti, nei motti, nelle sigle nell'organizzazione nel concetto di militanza, uniti
alla passione il colore e il tifo.
poi l'europa ha copiato, ed imparato.

When you have all the freedom in every way, the people from the east because of communism and various cultural prohibitions, are not allowed to cross the street without someone's knowledge, and not to do that, what do you boasting now.
Now, your country and goverment behaves similarly as communist country in past, with all the bans, arrests, and see how your stand deal with it ... your stand is closed, go into oblivion, they dont want to fight for their existence.
It's stupid to talk that you all invented, created (you set the direction,thats true) set, it is stupid to say that the same thing would not work people from other stand in another country that they were able to (they worked, they exist despite communist regime, with which your ban today are incomparable funy by brutality that they do , just a lot of you less familiar because your attitude of 'we're the strongest'). After the communist regime ended, stand from east explode in every way, and it is not the result of what is learned it from you , but because it was not as repressive laws that have hindered any possible action.when you cheers on stand and trow flairs ,we trow bombs, fight for existence of our contry,our people and so on,we dont have time to think about our stand and clubs,but still,they exist,despite everything . I told just one thing but there's a million things, but I'm not going into details. Cheers mate

whensundaycomes

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda whensundaycomes » dom set 16, 2012 10:32

The story can not be learned by reading a book. is this what you want to tell us? I find myself agree. But I think he meant more (non autorizzato).

ultranacionalista

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda ultranacionalista » dom set 16, 2012 20:41

Yes,we can learn from that book,but if we can write OUR own book due to various prohibitions,its natural right to take autorship for that book,those who that book, first 'published'.It does not mean that the book did not have a starting point in some other country,but was forbidden becouse of fear or something like that.(Stadiums are still the only place where people can freely say whatever he wants against the regime,It's something that, for example, communist regime attempted to suppress,by all sorts of abominations).For exemple,you(italian) talking about some flairs,banners,action,coreografy in 70',but torcida do that much more earlier than you(It is their contention) .And what now, shall we say that all Italians copy their style from torcida? No,it's just empty talk. we all must know that the success of something, it depends primarily on the conditions, that it has, for the succeeding.You had that conditions first,and thats it.Cheers

whensundaycomes

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda whensundaycomes » lun set 17, 2012 11:49

ultranacionalista ha scritto:Yes,we can learn from that book,but if we can write OUR own book due to various prohibitions,its natural right to take autorship for that book,those who that book, first 'published'.It does not mean that the book did not have a starting point in some other country,but was forbidden becouse of fear or something like that.(Stadiums are still the only place where people can freely say whatever he wants against the regime,It's something that, for example, communist regime attempted to suppress,by all sorts of abominations).For exemple,you(italian) talking about some flairs,banners,action,coreografy in 70',but torcida do that much more earlier than you(It is their contention) .And what now, shall we say that all Italians copy their style from torcida? No,it's just empty talk. we all must know that the success of something, it depends primarily on the conditions, that it has, for the succeeding.You had that conditions first,and thats it.Cheers

Dear ultranacionalista,
if you say that they have certainly not copied by us, i believe in you...also because you know far better the situation in Croatia. But I would say that in many parts of Europe the Italian model has been exported; i spoke with a French friend who told me that the Italian model is seen as "THE MEQUE" (a kind of place of worship for them to learn from), and this has also happened in other parts of europe....I want to honor what you have created and your rebellion, but I also want to recognize "our" merits. Cheers!

ultranacionalista

Galletto
Galletto

Messaggioda ultranacionalista » lun set 17, 2012 15:51

Absolutely. I totaly agree whit your post.Your merits its huge,and no one is disputing that.But its silly to speak that italian invented all ultra culture,and it's funny to say that it could not be raised in another country. Simply, you had the best conditions for this, and every honor to italians,that start with the ultra culture. Cheers mate

whensundaycomes

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda whensundaycomes » lun set 17, 2012 16:27

We can say that now the reality has been reversed .... think that here it is necessary to declare a banner to get you....but we resist, we stay here but we don't subscribe fan's card.

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a STORIE DI CURVA