spacer

Hello BARI! GREAT SITE! TIME FOR A NEW START...

Parla in libertà di argomenti di carattere generale attinenti il Bari: partite, allenamenti, calciomercato. Prima di aprire un nuovo topic, controlla sempre se l'argomento è già stato trattato!

Moderatori: sirius, Rosencratz, Pino, Soloesemprebari, divin gallo

IS BARI WORSE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM IN SERIE B?

Sondaggio concluso il sab ott 04, 2003 10:54

Yes. We even lost against Albinoleffe.
8%
I am not interested any more.
Nessun voto
No, I agree. We have the same team with the same coach.
8%
Bari has to buy a midfielder in order to be competitive.
83%

Voti totali : 12

bari tribe

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Highscores: 0

Messaggioda bari tribe » lun set 29, 2003 14:25

:?: :?: c'ia ditt??
INGUARIBILI SOGNATORI - TURI 09-
!!FINALMENTE LIBERI!!

only_bari_jf

Messaggioda only_bari_jf » lun set 29, 2003 14:43

Hello again, Hey Rey, whassssss up!

I have been following your comments in the last months. Finally someone that speaks the language of soccer. That’s correct, soccer isn’t only business or a result. Many do not understand that soccer is actually is entertainment, a spectacle. The same way we follow and support the teams in the U.S., I start to see similarities in Europe now. The fans here have little to be satisfied.

Any ways, remember the choruses in the 1st Division, remember the derbys against Lecce. SOCCER IS A SPECTACLE. It brings emotions and has an social cultural impact. In here I have the feeling that emotions are caused mainly on the result. That’s the clubs fault on the one hand, partially also because the general fan base have not been informed correctly how and when to support the team. Anyways I say:

FORZA BARI! ALWAYS BARI! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

On another note, I don't in any way wish to disturb this forum by writing in English. At the same time I felt like it could be good contribution to have an extra supporter here on solobari.it. I assure you that I will not enter into any other forum areas and disrupt your valuable comments, unless I have started/opened a separate forum topic.

Genoa-Bari is on Wednesday. I hope to be able to see the game and support the team on this important away game. I am convinced that BARI will win. The team offensively has quality, defensively Bari has had difficulties.

All signs indicate that the team lossed because of confusion or bad luck. Against Albinoleffe, Bari was attacking the entire game. They had one chance and shot the winning goal. Against Ternana, Bari plays in 10 and cannot equalize after a dominating first half. Then Verona, 4-3, the result says it all. Complete insecurity, ematonial game without continuity Bari almost wins the game but Spinesi fails to score the easiest goal in th 88th min.. Fellow solobari supporters, Bari might have difficulty in the midfield, however, it is evident that the problem is their insecurity and instability. Someone told me once that the midfield is the heart of every team. If the midfield fails, the team fails. Cordova is a strong player, however inexperienced and not a leader. Valdes for me the stronges No.10 in the Serie B. Bellavista can cover the man but has two banana feet. Pizzinat was once considered Switzerlands biggest talent, he has contributed enough. Markic, if one notices is a defensively strong tactical player. However, has no character. Cannot and does not change a game.

IT IS TOO IMPORTANT TO GIVE UP FAITH AND TO EASY TO MAKE FINAL JUDGMENTS ON A TEAM THAT HAS NOT YET PLAYED MORE THAN 10 GAMES. AT LEAST NOW IT IS. IT WOULD BE A SAD SIGN IF SOMEONE THINKS THAT 5’000 ARE ENOUGH FANS TO SUPPORT A TEAM IN A CRISIS.

What would happen if 20’000 spectators (I know 50’000would be unreasonable) would show up to the next home game in two weeks and the public and the media (newspapers and TV) finds out that solobari.it organized this. I have once rallied such a movement. What is important is that as many people as possible find out and prepare. You make a memorandum, e-mail to your best friend (mass-mailing), tell them your vision and what is the risk why the team needs you now and I make a bet: 20’000 will show up.

1. BARI WOULD HAVE THEIR 12th MAN.
2. WE WOULD SHOCK EVERYONE
3. NOBODY CAN THEN SAY THE FANS WERENT SUPPORTIVE ENOUGH

SOMETIMES IT IS NECESSARY TO SAY: NOW YOU PROVOKED ME AND NOW I WILL SHOW CHARACTER AS A SUPPORTER.

I WOULD BE TOO PROUD TO GIVE UP FAITH. THE NEGATIVE REACTION HERE IS BECAUSE SOLOBARI SUPPORTERS ARE SO DISSAPOINTED. BUT DONT GIVE UP TO HOPE. PUGLIESI HAVE STRONG CHARACTER, PEOPLE TOLD ME. LET’S SHOW IT. FORZA, BARI!

I cannot imagine that you guys, who live and love for Bari don’t wish for the same. I am only an “Italoamericanoâ€
THERE IS ONLY ONE BARI

Always Bari

seguacedelbari

Del Bari Seguace
Del Bari Seguace

Messaggioda seguacedelbari » lun set 29, 2003 14:47

x le traduzioni pag 777 di televideo
LA ' A ' NON E' UN OBBLIGO
LA DIGNITA SI...FUORI LE PALLE!!!

mazzigol82

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda mazzigol82 » lun set 29, 2003 15:24

sorry dear american friend but in the match against Ternana we didn't play in 10 in the 2nd half! if you say that we played in ten men cause of the presence of Markic I agree with you!
I think that Tardelli position is very difficult...I hope you'll watch the match against Genoa on Saturday so you shoul understand why we are so worried about our future!
remember Genoa didn't score a goal since now..didn't win a game ... Don't worry Bari is coming to solve their quarrels!

Where do you write from?

bio^

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda bio^ » lun set 29, 2003 15:42

In those years our stadium has had few chances of seeing 20000 fans. we had a good audience just against Lecce, just because it was a derby. Here in Bari there are a lot of people supporting big teams like Milan, Inter or Juventus. So, as long as Bari will play in 2nd division against Albinoleffe, our wonderful stadium will be quite empty. In Bari there are a lot of people that say to be tired. Matarrese has sold our best players and have bought these players who don't give us satisfactions. He has gained a lot of money and has spent just a small part of them. So, the 30000 fans that used to see every match 30 years ago in serie C in the old stadium, have become 20000, then 10000, and now it's hard to see 6000 fans in our stadium. people say "Until Matarrese is the president, I won't go tu the stadium". so they stay at home, they have a good lunch (or dinner) with their family, then they sit on their sofa and turn on the tv to watch Inter, Milan or Juventus. If you try to make a poll in a school asking "what's your favourite team?", 99% of people will tell you the name of one of those three teams. Everybody always tell me "why do you go to the stadium? Bari is shit"... it's better for me to stop here, I'm still angry for the match against Albinoleffe, don't make me think about the situation of fans in Bari... bye for now :D
De tutte u munne sane
L'Itagglie iè u giardìne.
fra tanda fiùre, BBare
Iè rrose sènza spine.

Alfredo Giovine

diabolik333

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda diabolik333 » lun set 29, 2003 16:37

ok mate here's my answer to your post

but before that please write us more details about you. We are always glad to notice that there are supporters of our "undefeatable team" even abroad!!!!!

So buddy this year we're having many many troubles in 2 zones of the field: the defence and the midfield.......
Last year's defence line was more reliable than this year's one cause of the absence of innocenti and neqrouz... and von schwedler isn't that strong player he seemed to be according to the few games played last season,,
for what concerns the midfield the situation is awful mate.... we totally LACK of someone who can direct the game.... valdes and cordova are able with the ball but theyre too selfish and too weak for holding up a whole match!!!

this is my opinion let me know what you think about it
RIPSE Dixit!

ilaria89

Biancorosso
Biancorosso

Messaggioda ilaria89 » lun set 29, 2003 16:55

:shock: Emh.... hello... :oops: I don't know.... help!! :oops: :roll:
Insomma, qui o si parla barese o si parla inglese... sono destinata a nn capirci niente!! Purtoppo nn tutti capiamo quello ke state dicendo... c'è qualcuno di buona volontà che vuole tradurre, please? Thanks... :roll:
La Bari nn si discute, si ama! Immagine

only_bari_jf

Messaggioda only_bari_jf » lun set 29, 2003 17:04

Hey Diabolik,

I am 25 years old, lived for several years in the U.S. and currently study in Switzerland, Zurich for my MBA while working as a service manager. I followed sports on the east cost predominantly. I am inspired by their sports culture and philosophy.

I follow soccer in general. Bari has been recommended to me by a couple of friends, as the small club which has lots of potential with a good youth program. I have been able to visit a couple of times and really liked the city, the cuisine as well as the Stadium.
The last time I was there I fell in love with the small town, Polignano and grew more and more found by your soccer club.

Nice to communicate with you.

See you soon.

ALWAYS BARI
THERE IS ONLY ONE BARI

Always Bari

diabolik333

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda diabolik333 » lun set 29, 2003 17:26

right buddy... a lot of potentials and a president with a lot of crap in his brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to meet ya mate
next time you come over here give us a shout we'll welcome you properly!!!

ciao!!
RIPSE Dixit!

IlMulo

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Highscores: 4

Messaggioda IlMulo » lun set 29, 2003 17:29

Traduzione (non è assicurata l'esattezza letterale :? ):

ciao Diab..
ho 25 anni, ho vissuto per un po' di anni negli usa a ora studio in svizzera, a zurigo per il mio master in non so che e intanto lavoro come service manager.
Ho seguito soprattutto gli sport della costa est(immagino voglia dire europei). sono affascinato dai loro sport, cultura e filosofia.
seguo il calcio in genere. La bari mi è stata indicata da una coppia di amici, come un piccolo club che ha grandi potenzialità grazie a un buon settore giovanile.
ho avuto modo di vederla un paio di volte e mi sono piacite davvero la città, la cucina e ovviamente lo stadio.
L'ultima volta che sono venuto mi sono innamorato di un piccolo paese, polignano e il mio affetto per la vostra squadra è cresciuto molto.

felice di aver comunicato con te.

ci vediamo presto.

SEMPRE BARI
ZZZzzZzZZzzzZzZzzzZZZzzZ....... mhnmnhhnnm....zzzZZZzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzZ

mfsleone

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda mfsleone » lun set 29, 2003 21:00

Credo invece che si riferisca al versante atlantico degli U.S.A.

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda 35007 » lun set 29, 2003 23:57

WHO CONTROLS THE PAST NOW CONTROLS THE FUTURE!
WHO CONTROLS THE PRESENT NOW CONTROLS THE PAST!
WHO CONTROLS THE PAST NOW CONTROLS THE FUTURE!
WHO CONTROLS THE PRESENT NOW?.............MATARRESE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BURN,BURN YES YA GONNA BURN!
SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!
NO HAY LIBERTAD SIN DESOBEDIENCIA

Igor Protti

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda Igor Protti » mar set 30, 2003 9:50

ma stai ubriaco????
#SSM originals

peppino82

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda peppino82 » mar set 30, 2003 13:55

OH MA KUS CIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????
BARI...TI PRENDI IL MIO SPAZIO,TI PRENDI IL MIO TEMPO,TI PRENDI IL MIO MEGLIO

diabolik333

Fedelissimo
Fedelissimo

Messaggioda diabolik333 » mar set 30, 2003 17:19

ragà invece di irrigidirvi è importante che voi apprezziate chi scrive in inglese....ormai il nostro caro italiano è un dialetto, per comunicare col mondo, volenti o nolenti si deve usare l'inglese!!!! oltre al fatto che dovrebbe farvi piacere sapere che c'è qualcuno che tifa per noi dall'estero!!!!!!!!!
RIPSE Dixit!

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a LA BARI